Friday, May 18, 2012

I wanna talk about this SERIOUS issue!


OH YES! This issue right now is about the famous pop star LADY GAGA who happens to be MY INSPIARTION

What's the issue? Religious groups doesn't want her to perform here in the Philippines. I wanna talk about my opinion on this issue and please do respect it. 

I'm a fan of Lady Gaga since the era of Just Dance back in 2008 but I became a fully developed monster last year where she released her album "Born this way" which is a very inspiring album with lyrics that came from the heart and totally INSPIRING. I have this religious issue with myself because the gay community is not that accepted in some religious groups (especially same-sex marriage) and I find myself in lady gaga's songs, not that I mean I replace her of my religion but she inspires me to look positive in God and have no hate because I think God doesn't discriminate us because It's still LOVE and God doesn't want us to HATE.

Calling her "Alagad ni Satanas"(slave of satan) is too over-rated. I mean How did they even know that?Do they have strong proofs? That doesn't help us! Is that showing good values? They are Religious Groups! but they JUDGE PEOPLE! this is just so disappointing. I think they came up of this idea because of her "always misunderstood song "Judas". the heck people! IT'S METAPHOR. in here she stated in MSN Canada the true meaning.

" Judas' is a metaphor and an analogy about forgiveness and betrayal and things that haunt you in your life and how I believe that it's the darkness in your life that ultimately shines and illuminates the greater light that you have upon you. Someone once said to me, 'If you have no shadows then you're not standing in the light.' So the song is about washing the feet of both good and evil and understanding and forgiving the demons from your past in order to move into the greatness of your future. I just like really aggressive metaphors—harder, thicker, darker—and my fans do as well. So it is a very challenging and aggressive metaphor, but it is a metaphor. "

-Lady Gaga




In the music video, Yes! Jesus and other biblical characters was there BUT do you see any bad thing Jesus did there? For me? NO! there's nothing wrong !
Calling her a sinner doesn't clean us, Keeping her Banned from our country doesn't keep it Holy. We have more serious problems to face people! and for the people like me, she serves as an inspiration. I like her but of course I know my limits I still keep my faith and still appreciate her songs. Let's just be fair people ! 

for the Religious groups and other people who condemn her, If your a Christian you don't pull someone lower, instead you pray and lift them up. BE CHRIST-LIKE in your actions and please just pay respect to the people who appreciates her music, Be fair! If you don't like her don't listen to her music! 


Lady Gaga helped me gain confidence, be free, and believe it or not she also helps me keep my faith because even she maintains her faith as well. Let's pray for this guys and I hope God will bring peace to our minds :) I hope this doesn't affect my followers and viewers.

PAWS UP! monster.BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.KEEP YOUR FAITH IN GOD ∞




No comments:

Post a Comment