Monday, May 28, 2012

New Look: Florals with Dark Elements

Floral Pants,Floral Bag
Grey sweater,Cross necklace,Oxford Shoes
HYPE on LOOKBOOK here

OK! I know I thought my Lady Gaga look was the last for summer. I was wrong! Yes, I posted another. I really helped myself not to post this but I just can't, because I think the blending of Girly floral pieces and Dark Elements such as cross necklaces and grunge style outfits is a great blog post ;) 

nothing much to say about this look I just love how it came out.


a close up of my floral pants :)

this bag was a gift from my best friend and I totally love it :)



My outfit today was actually for my friend's birthday but she didn't show up and cancelled the celebration :3 My other friends were off to Gaisano Mall and just played around hahaha


I look fat as fat! XDDD

I love the iced coffee of Mcdonalds first time to taste it :))





XOXO,
 elbertG † 

7 comments:

  1. love the floral pants!!!!!!! ggrrrr.. i want one!!! hahahaha..
    anyways, please pm me your jux account. so that I can follow you back :) thanks !!

    xoxo
    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) btw heres my jux :)) https://uncannyelbertg.jux.com/

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. oh thank you :) I saw your blog and it's cool :))) followed :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely pants... great colors!

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses *CB*

    ReplyDelete