Thursday, May 3, 2012

When I'm bored..

I'm the type of person who doesn't enjoy things that much. so when I get bored I find things to do that relates to my interests. Sometimes I doodle fan arts and sometimes I sketch outfits. (soon I will be posting these stuffs)

But one of the things I do when I'm bored is doing my make up and cam whoring. So don't get confused if you see any of my cam whoring and completely unrelated pictures. but still...I hope you guys would still appreciate it. because I'm really easy to get discouraged or get disappointed , but I don't really start fights :)

and sometimes I edit pictures and make posters :)

and BTW these huge red feather earrings are a gift from my best buddy in our school .

I know my make up skills are not that good but at least I know the basics and I tried :) and I don't know what's the problem with my Mary Kay blush on it doesn't look that visible in the picture, or maybe something is wrong with the camera? oh well. 

here's more and with edits :)

well when I put animations and designs when I edit pictures I really like full of lights and sparkly things. 




No comments:

Post a Comment