Sunday, June 17, 2012

Grunge

I know I haven't updated that much this past few weeks because I really don't have new things to blog and I can't post looks because of school. I can't really promise to post but I will try and as you can see I TRIED! :D
Just a boring Sunday afternoon and I decided to make a mini photo shoot ;) and I'm starting to evolve my style in a more serious sense, grunge fashion explains it :) with the help of my little sister :)

this shoot is inspired from lots of tumblr posts related to hipster and grunge. btw here is my tumblr for those who has :)


this photos are also inspired from Rihanna's music video for "We Found Love" because I want that music video so much ! :))


 the lights were really cute effects :)

Also my birthday is almost there and I don't think It's gonna be good. (as always) BITTER XD



that would be all for this week. God bless :)

Elbert G.


No comments:

Post a Comment