Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to me ♥

Hello! I'm actually 15 right now! because today, June 25, 2012, It's my Birthday :) and If we are friends on facebook you can see how happy I am. Because when I was a kid I never really had a "grand" birthday celebrations,thos celebrations where there are lots of food, colorful and big cakes, and even games and entertainment. well..enough drama! I want to talk about the good side of this day!

I'm a huge fan of surprises but I don't really get them a lot.
I was in the school whole day because were not allowed to go out even during lunch breaks so I consider it the whole day. Everyone greeted me and of course I was happy even though I came late. I came late but surprised when I get in the classroom, the lights were off and as it turned on my classmates shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERT!" I was shocked and happy.
When I opened my locker which I was sharing with my best friend, Murielle, she also had a gift for me :) sweet huh?

The ultimate surprise was after all our class.
 I don't have much money but I treated my friends in a lugawan in front of our school and I have no idea that they have a surprise after we finished eating one of my friends told me he was going to the store to reload his sim card we all laughed because that was my other classmate's excuse when she bought this cute little cupcake form a near pastry shop. When my friend came came back..it wasn't a cupcake! It was my sister with my "almost-special somene-fritz" XD since they go in the same school. I as so surprised that I almost cried they were all singing a happy birthday song and my sister was carrying a medium sized chocolate cake and best part is Fritz greeted and hugged me.





I have no idea all this time. hahaha

of course 1D a gift for myself XD ♥

 When my friend came came back..it wasn't a cupcake! It was my sister with my "almost-special somene-fritz" XD since they go in the same school. I as so surprised that I almost cried they were all singing a happy birthday song and my sister was carrying a medium sized chocolate cake and best part is Fritz greeted and hugged me.
My classmates made the happy birthday banner during class and I didn't even notice it hahaha good moves my friends :))

chocolate cake, i kept the box with me ;) hehehe my sister and Fritz shared money to buy this cake ♥

my beautiful sister even without her hair done and make up. THANKS for all of this because she planned all of this along with my classmates :)

Fritz here is my crush for almost 5 months he is younger than me one year but it's not obvious though XD were like more than friends but really are friends he calls me "bibi" really cute. I really like him but I'm not really sure if he knows..well.. my friends know. he was really sweet to give me a hug and make efforts to make me feel loved. thank you fritz♥

Even though my mom and dad wasn't around that time..I was completely happy with my friends and my sister it was something that I will always remember till the day I die. BEST BIRTHDAY I HAD SO FAR 

thank you Lord God for this day and for another year in my life thanks for the past 14 years and all the trials and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment